Pet Policies & Amenities
The Hilton Birmingham Metropole participates in the Hilton Pet Allowance Program and looks forward to welcoming your pet to the hotel. The hotel is pleased to welcome many pets during the annual Crufts Championship in March each year.
A “Pet” is defined as a domesticated dog or cat. The maximum weight of a Pet is limited to 75 lb.; Pets exceeding this limit are only accepted at the sole discretion of the hotel’s General Manager. No more than two Pets are permitted per guest room
Rooms Pricing and Fees
The hotel does not differentiate room type pricing based solely on the Pet Friendly attribute (e.g., pricing a Standard King Pet Friendly room accommodation type at a premium or at a discount to a Standard King Room accommodation type). Pricing parity is maintained for all comparable room type accommodations.
The hotel charges a £20.00 per dog per night non refundable per stay service fee, with a £35 refundable deposit for any excessive cleaning
Please note all pets must be either enclosed in pet carriers or restrained on a leash at all times.
OTHER GUEST AREAS AND SERVICES
No Pets are permitted in food and beverage outlets.
The hotel will present to the guest for signature upon check-in a copy of the hotel’s Pet policy.
• Owner must be present while any member of the hotel staff is servicing the guest room (housekeeping, engineering, room service, etc.). Pet must be restrained or removed from guest room while hotel staff is present working in room.
• Notification of Front Desk when leaving pet unattended in guest room and use of ‘Pet in Room’ door hanger.
• Agreement to ensure Pet does not disrupt the “quiet enjoyment” of other guests due to excessive barking.
• All litter to be removed and disposed of properly by guest.
• Hotel is not a kennel and is not liable for any injury suffered by Pet while on hotel premises.
• Indemnity and hold harmless agreement wherein the guest accepts full responsibility for and protects Hilton Worldwide, the Brand and the hotel from liability arising from the Pet (property damage or personal injury to hotel, guest, third party or property).
A ‘Pet in Room’ door hanger signage, is to be used by guests when leaving pet unattended.
Special services available for Pets’ owners are available
Service animals are always welcome and must be accommodated